Tuesday, March 09, 2004

A Night At The Roxbury
So during Human Sexuality today, I was sitting in class with Lorelei and her friend Cindy. All of a sudden, the song from "A Night at the Roxbury" started playing.. you know the one that goes "what is love? baby don't hurt me.. don't hurt me.. no more" blah blah. OK so, this asian guy (which I think is the "cute guy" from my floor" comes from the back doors of the lecture classroom (classroom unit 2, which is wayyyy big and is made for 500 students), walks down the stairs while shaking his ass. He's only wearing some brown leopard print (or cheetah?) underwear thats pulled up in the back so we could see his ass cheeks, a brown cowboy hat, and black sunglasses. So yeah, he walks down the stairs, then in front of the entire class (about 400 students) and the teacher, then walks out of the sidedoor, then the music stops playing. Then class started right after like nothing happened. Oh good ol' Santa Cruz.

Biology = Boring
I couldn't keep still in bio today bc of the wonderful weather and bc there was this guy sitting next to be who smelled soooo bad. fucking strong ass B.O. I wanted to puuuuke. Then he kept coughing and I heard all the phlegm in his mouth.. grossssssssssss.. and he kept scratching his head and stuff, and I swear I felt some of the shit he scratched off his head fall onto my arm.. akljasdklfjaslkdfj YUCK! Another distraction was that there was a lesbian couple sitting in front of me who were picking each others pimples on each others shoulders, then kissing the shoulders. I dunno, let's just say it was very hard for me to concentrate in boring biology today.

Beach Bums
On another note, everyone is walking around in their bikini tops and skirts, and swim shorts. The smell of suntan lotion is permeating the air.. and classes are getting empty. Maybe it's a bad thing that the beach is only 5-10 minutes away from campus? Come on summer.... hurry your ass up!

p.s. 10 days until the "big" 1-9! My ass is getting old. 11 days til spring! 7 days til spring break! and 8 days til DC & NY! Oh and I also feel a lot better ever since the week started bc of the wonderful weather and making up with my friends.

No comments: