Sunday, December 01, 2002

I give my Thanksgiving Vacation a 9 out of 10 stars. I am thankful for everything I have, even the stupid people and the bad things that happen to me.

Thursday:
-dinner @ uncle charlie's--sooo much goooood foood!
-drunk uncles dancing to "Besame Mucho" and "Achy Breaky Heart"
-chillen in Amber's room trying to sleep
-driving my drunk mother home who would not stop talking
-slept like there was no tomorrow
Friday
-call from Dominick to go to Frisco
-mommy gives me her car for the day
-I fall asleep on BART and everyone leaves me--even Diana! I text all of them that I hate them
-Diana and I go off on our shopping spree--we are now broke
-we get lost walking around and finally find everyone in Union Square
-we sang the whole way home on BART
-we also sang the whole way to Union Landing in union city.. what did we sing you ask? NSYNC songs!
-watched Friends at Linn's house.. I also hung upside down on his pull-up bar thingy--what a challenge
Saturday
-FINISHED UC and CSU apps! but I almost had another nervous breakdown because I kept thinking that I made a whole bunch of mistakes on my application--I'll just keep praying
-Blanco tells me he has another game
-I go to the game and it was soo good!
-score was 35-17 with Bellarmine beating Salinas, and the crazy thing is that Blanco scored like 21 points
-ate Jack in the Box at Henessey's--a big cheeseburger and curly fries never tasted so gooood
-the ride home with Romel saying road signs backwards, testing out my seatbelt to see if he was safe, and pretending he was flying was very interesting
-sleep
Today
-nothing
-This is the perfect time to take my backpack out of my trunk so I can get started on homework

No comments: