Monday, December 09, 2002

WINTER BALL 2002
So my day started off with the SAT2s. I took Math, Writing, and FRENCH! I thought that the French test was going to be hard, but it wasn't so bad! I decorated the gym with my fellow Dance Committee members which was so hard! The stupid icicle lights kept blowing out! Nicole and I tried to put hidden mistletoe all over the place. When I got home, I was stressed out of my mind because I had to do 23904820348230432 things before 4 o clock. I kind of took my anger out on everyone in my house, so that led to me leaving right away and not bringing all my winter ball stuff. I had to drop off Mehgan's house keys, go to Diana's house to get my hair done, pick up the flowers, and then be at Jenna's house by 4pm, not to mention it was already 3pm when I left my house to do all that crap! I finally got to Jenna's where Daryl and Dom were already.. we went to Danielle's house because she was doing Alex's hair and was going to do Jenna's. The plan was to go to Calvin's thing, but we were running behind schedule. Instead, we finished getting ready at Danielle's house and went to Applebees to meet up with Mich, Sher, and their dates. Hene and I weren't hungry, so we (and our dates) left to go to ND. We had Chris and Dom stand in line while we went to powder our faces, well not really. After we took our couple pictures, we went inside the beautiful gym! I think Dom and I were dancing most of the time.. I had a lot of fun! Dude, some people were getting hella freaky! haha... it was funny. Then the fire alarm went off, and everyone was standing outside in the Manley parking lot for a long time. There were firefighters and firetrucks and everything! all because of the smog machine from the DJ. So back to more dancing. It took hella long when we took group pictures because there were so many of us.. I kinda acted like a brat because he was sticking me in the wayyyy back and me and Dom are short! That was dumb of me to act so bratty now that I think of it, oh well, I got to sit in the front! haha.. umm... they played the last song and that ended MY LAST NOTRE DAME WINTER BALL =(. I stayed after to clean up because I'm on Dance Committee then Nicole's Chris dropped me off at Sheila's because my wonderful date failed to get my car keys and my car at Jenna's house. It was hella funny when some of us were in Sheila's room watching "Three Men and a Baby." I was laying in Sheila's bed and it sounded like Eileen said, "there's a ghost in the room!" So I got up hella fast and out of the bed, but the funny thing is that I went through a struggle because of Sheila's canopy net over her bed! Hmmm.. we did some more fun stuff and just talked about everything.. I went into the garage with Nathan and Goodrich and they were having a fun karaoke session! I went to sing with them because I wanted to release some stresss. The night ended around 5am when we fell asleep in front of the TV. We woke up at 9 and went to breakfast at Denny's! Thanks again Dom for a fun time!

I didn't go to school today because I wasn't feeling well. I guess I was just exhausted from my busy weekend. But really though, I think there's something wrong with me because I'm starting to like... it's probably just the same phase I go through every now and then.. ehh

No comments: