Thursday, December 26, 2002

aww.. it's no longer Christmas! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that at my family party, one of my relative's had a FRENCH bf! So I talked to him "un peu en francais!" (a little in french). It was pretty dam cool because I never speak french unless I'm in french class because everyone and their moms speak spanish. Anyways.. I guess this year's Christmas was pretty good. At my cousin Jeremy's house, we DLed "The Ring" and then watched it and it wasn't as scary as what people made it seem to be. We also did a whole lot of nothing, but I had fun times. Fun family times. Then I got realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boredd.. like sooooooo unbelievably bored! Like dude.. good thing John asked me to go to the movies with him, Good, and their other friend. "Two Weeks Notice" was a pretty good movie. I wanted to cry because I could KINDA relate to it in a way.. but then again, I got my rag today, so I'm pretty dam emotional. Well.. tomorrow's gonna be a long day.. time to return/exchange some presents (maybe)!

ohhh yeah and Villiard gave me some boxing gloves for christmas! hahhah! Now I can really KNOCK people out eh?

No comments: