Saturday, December 28, 2002

Dang, I just woke up from a nap...so this is how my day went.
-woke up and got ready
-woke Jenna up and picked her up
-dropped by Flickinger to get money from Daryl where they were playing football. I saw Villiard along with Goodie, James, JR, and I forgot who else
-went to the bank to get more money
-went to Stoneridge to return/exchange some clothes we bought from yesterday.. Jenna and I were there for about 3 hours.. ohh yeahh.. I saw Neng, PJ, and Michelle AGAIN! Two days in a row at two different malls
-Daryl's house and sat around for a while
-Wendy's to eat.. those jerks.. said they couldn't find us
-watched Sister, Sister at Ben's house while Rich, Daryl, and Josh were stealing his stuff
-headed to Newpark Mall.. I saw Villiard there again! with John, Good, JR, James.. etc...
-Jenna and I went into AE.. and they had the pink cords in my size!!!! 2 of the 3 AE's I went to did not have my size. One problem, I had $6. Dominick, being the most wonderful person in the world, lent me $20 while Rich gave me an AE gift card with $5 left... so I finally got those pink cords I've been wanting..
-Josh drove around Daryl's neighborhood for a while because Daryl wouldn't let Rich borrow his PS2
-Jenna and I finally go home after another long day of shopping
-I try on clothes.. then fall asleep
-watched Goldmember with my mom and sis
-now I am here.

No comments: