Monday, December 23, 2002

Wow I loved today! I seriously shopped til I dropped! The day started bright and early 9am this morning when my mother woke up my sister and I, we headed to church and then began our shopping spree! Our first stop was Stoneridge mall in Pleasanton.. it wasn't as busy there as our other stop, Valley Fair. We even went to Eastridge! haha. At about 8pm we decided to end our Christmas shopping spree. We got some Jamba and Togo's and then watched some DVDs with my cousins at home. As I was about to pop in the Lilo and Stitch DVD, Hene calls me to come over. I picked up Dom first and that was scary because I had to take 880 to his friend's house. FYI, I NEVER take 880 because I hate that freeway with a passion. I get so scared that I'm gonna scrape the side of my car on the wall thingy. So Hene Angie Blanco Dom and I scrunch on the couch because we had to watch Unfaithful on a laptop. We all left in the middle of the movie because we didn't want to get in trouble. Luckily Chris took Dom home.. and I took Angie. OOOH the best part was when me and Angie were racing Chris and Dom on Scotts Creek to get onto the freeway. I won! yeah man! Right when I opened the front door, my mother opens her door! Thank goodness she didn't get mad.. just one of those mad looks.. no biggie

No comments: