Thursday, December 19, 2002

me (10:11:34 juleeeee): im so cold right now!
its BLANCO foo (10:11:46 juleeeee): me too
its BLANCO foo (10:11:52 juleeeee): that means the nips are hard
me (10:11:58 juleeeee): hahahahahahaha

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY AND THEN I HAVE TWO WONDERFUL WEEKS OFF FROM SCHOOL!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! but I have a big project the day I get back =( School was so fun today! I got gifts from my wonderful friends and my little sisters and their gifts were really GOOD! Ei gave us all thongs and shit... and I think that the one she gave me is hella cute! It's pink argyle print and it can snap off from the sides!!! hahha.. talk about easy access.. just kidding. Anyway.. when I was driving home today, I guess I drove over this realllly big and deep puddle that water surrounded my car.. I felt like I just got hit by a tidal wave!

No comments: