Wednesday, December 25, 2002

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Well I am still here at my cousins house and the family party is still going on. I wanna go home already, but my sister and i got mad at our mom for leaving us here last night because she didn't want to wake us up! Anyway, a recap of my Christmas Eve and Christmas. My mom sister and I went to my cousins house for our annual family party. I stayed in the living room with my girl cousins and watched some DVDs. We watched Scooby Doo, Miss Congeniality, The Wedding Planner, and Heartbreakers. I was too lazy to go to Midnight Mass with the rest of my cousins, so I stayed behind and ate LOTS of good food with my other cousins. Yum. When everyone got back from Midnight Mass, we played White Elephant. It was hella funny because my little cousin started acting up when my aunt "stole" the present he opened. I also traded numbers with my sister. She thought that having a high number was bad.. hhaha. My grandma got up and started lecturing everyone on how it was unfair of us to "steal" each other's gifts. We all tried to explain to her that it was part of the game, but she just did not want to listen. Anyway, I fell asleep around 5am or so watching some other DVD. My uncles were already drunk by this time. I woke up and my mother was no where to be found! She said that she would be right back to pick us up.. whatta liar. She came by here around 2 and said okay let's go home, but like I said, my sister and I were mad at her, so she left AGAIN. So now I am just sitting here watching my cousins and sister play video games while the adults are watching Filipino movies. Hopefully I get more presents or even money! Oh well. I don't really want anything big for Christmas.. except...

No comments: