Sunday, December 15, 2002

Shucks.. our GC performance was cancelled due to the rain.. good thing though because it was raining like a bitch. Since it is technically sunday now, my weekend is over because sundays are dedicated to confirmation and homework.. but yeah, it's been a good weekend. Friday, I spent time with Diana and my precious dears I haven't spent time with in a long time. I suggest the movie, "Maid in Manhattan," but watch it with at least one girl because it's a chick flick. I headed to In n Out real quick and then went to my uncles to pick up my sis. I spent some more quality time with my dear cousin Amber and went to bed. Today I woke up early for my LAST Open house =( I'm gonna miss ND. Since the performance was cancelled, Mar and I went to Lic's house and we just watched DVDs and sat around with everyone. I'm sleepy and the christmas Lizzie McGuire is on!

No comments: