Wednesday, December 04, 2002

when I went to valley fair on monday with sher el and dom, dom said, "over there.. there are two sparking spaces!" sher and I couldnt stop laughing, I guess it was one of those "you had to be there" moments. But yeah, it is SOOOOO hard to go shopping for a guy! when we were at dom's house, I had him try on 2348203432 different outfits, no can do.. I really want us to match for wb.

Yesterday, as I was stopped at the McLaughlin stoplight on my way to my confirmation meeting, SOME STUPID MOTHER FUCKER bumped into me!!!!!!! I was like what the hell! So I assumed that he was gonna pull over as he was backing out and driving to the 76 gas station. Guess what the stupid son of a bitch did? HE DROVE AWAY LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW! So what did I do? I followed him, and we ended up in some random neighborhood and then after he made this one turn, I lost him because I came to a fork in the road. I was so mad and upset and i wanted to stab someone so bad. I called my mom right away and i started bawling.. I could not stop crying.. geeez.. nothing happened to my car, just minor scratches, but GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr some people these days. His car was a beat up piece of shit too, gosh.. I wasn't gonna make him pay, I just wanted him to say sorry!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I have 2348230948234982340982349032432 homework assignments left to do

No comments: