Tuesday, December 24, 2002

It's CHRISTMAS EVE! Only a few more hours until I get to open all my gifts! whoohoo! Well I had another fun day last night. She² Angie and I were bored, so the PLAN was to go to the mall so Angie could buy a present for someone. Instead, Angie cancelled on us because her bro wanted her to go to the hospital to get checked... haha it was kinda funny. She was there for FOUR hours! So She² and I went to do a present delivery. We went to Bryan's to drop off some hats and then went to Hene's. She showed us her new car! It's so cool looking! So the 3 of us headed to Valley Fair and it was HARSH packed! Oh mann. SO our PLAN for the night was to go ice skating right? Did we? NOOOOOO!!!! Dom called Hene and told us to just go to his house to watch some DVDs. I mean watching DVDs is fun, but I wanted to ice skate soooooo badly! So I bring my sis with me and Hene and we pick up Linn. On our way to Fremont, Dom calls and says to go to Daryl's instead. We get Taco Bell there and then Dom calls again and says that we couldn't go to Daryl's anymore. SO we just go to Hene's house. Even though our PLAN changed, I had fun playing hide and seek in the dark. I was "it" like 3 times in a row because they were hiding in cars, and when I found them, they locked the doors.. and when they got out, they ran HARSH fast to base! haha, but when Dom was it, we all ran to the backyard and came in through the front door, which was base. Hm.. when we went to Dixon Landing to play hide and seek, Angie and I were "it" for a long time, and it was getting pretty cold. That was the end to our hide and seek bonanza. Back at Hene's house, the guys tried telling scary stories, but I heard ALL of them.. haha.. okay well TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS!

No comments: