Sunday, December 22, 2002

Yesterday was the LAST day of school!!!! It felt so great! The Liturgy was cool.. especially with Meg and Di dancing in their CUTE dancing costumes.. haha. Later that night I watched "Drumline," which was pretty good, and I was home around 10! I went to bed early and everything! So my day today started when I woke up from that very wonderful 10 hour slumber!! That was so great, I had no freakin alarm clock waking me up. After tidying up my room, I picked up Miss Jenna and Miss Sheila. We went to pick up Mister Linn at work in CUPERTINO then Miss Eileen in her Milpitas home. We finally arrived at Mister Daryl's house in Fremont for the FSA party. It was fun! We karaoked, watched people play the donut game (go Kristian our champ!), played in Daryl's HARSH messy room, played the symbol game, pissed Mister Dominick off, some little of that "Ow-wah ow-wah" haha, and our ERR FORCE ONES! Fun times, That was my LAST FSA party =(. Tomorrow is my SHOPPING day with my mommy!!! wahoo!

No comments: