Friday, December 27, 2002

Yes another fun day! This vacation is going pretty good so far! So I woke up this morning.. went online.. got ready to leave.. then picked up Angie and Jenna to go to Valley Fair. Keep in mind that it is around 2pm-ish. We got HARSH good parking too! We meet up with Hene, Blanco, Lic, Rich, Daryl, Josh, Linn, Ben, Katherine.. blah blah blah. We see Diana, Eileen, Villiard, and James. I also see my cousins!! We all went on a shopping spree because by the time we left, everyone was carrying like 234234980 bags of clothes, shoes, and whatnots. I spent all my Christmas money and like 10 bucks of my sisters! So I am broke. I'm worse than broke, I'm like -$0.92 because after we left the mall at 7ish (5 hours of shopping!), Angie, Hene and I head to Jack in the Box.. then to this store. Hene and I were short two bucks so our WICKED cool buddy Angie paid for it. But since I paid for her tax from Jack in the box, I owe her $0.92 instead of $1. haha.. Dang, Hene was right, I think I have spent every single day of vacation with her and Angie.. except yesterday. Anyway, we go to Lic's house.. eat.. watched Friends.. and ended the night with Goldmember. I love that movie so much! It's sooooooooooo funnnnnnnny. I think I'm gonna watch it again later with my sister. When I got home, I decided to clean my room.. put away all my clothes and fix my closet. Dang, I have a lot of clothes that I haven't worn yet. Some clothes I got last Christmas and the tags are still on. Eh well.. I'm tired.

No comments: