Thursday, November 28, 2002

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am so glad that I am on vacation, but I know that I am gonna be stressed out this sunday and the whole week next week because of all the projects and essays I have due! argh.. not to mention my dreaded FRENCH research paper. Although, I am all done with my college applications, I just have to send them in. I'll worry about my USF app in about a month. I'm pretty much done with that too. So I was very tired yesterday because I was up doing my Psychology project until 130am, and then I had to be at school at 7am for a meeting. Too bad I woke up at 645 and was 15 minutes late for my meeting. We had the liturgy.. got helllla homework from Ms. Orr.. and went home to put on warm clothes. I was freeeezing!!!! Our gray skirts and cardigan sweaters do not keep us warm in the winter! I was gonna take a nap, stay home and not go to SF, but my mom told me to go to that day cus it would be packed thanksgiving weekend. A lot of people were doing some family stuff, I just took Sheila and Sherilyn with me.. haha but not Henessey though because she wasn't invited! (haha..just kidding hene). Me and Sher fell in love with so many dresses, and we tried on SO MANY! If you haven't been to the Jessica McClintock Outlet in SF, the dressing room is just one big room with mirrors. So when we went in to try on dresses, I walk in and this lady is taking her clothes off like it wasnt anything! It was kinda gross though.. then some teenage girls came in, about our age.. and yuck.. they were all getting undressed with their thongs.. taking off their bras and ehhh.. it was nastyyy cus they were hellla fat and shit! Sher and I tried our dresses on OVER our clothes, and then pulled our clothes off from underneath, we weren't as open about being naked in just ONE dressing room. Afterwards, we went to Market Street, but it took us like 2 ours cus we were getting lost, we went to the SFO airport somehow.. haha. it was fun though.. it was a fun day full of adventures! I dropped Sheila off, me and Sher tried on our dresses, and then I took Sher home with me. Lisa Chris Ryan David Truong CJ and some of their other friends came over. I was falling asleep because I was so tired. When everyone left, I drove Sher home went straight to bed when I got home.

I am gonna eat A LOT today! whooooo I'm excited!

No comments: