Monday, October 29, 2001

this song is depressing.."and who is the one you are clinging to instead of me tonight?"..

anywayssss.. I got kicked outta french class today! haha..it was funny..like 5 minutes before class was over. I was paying attention but I got distracted by Nicole and DeVonne. Nicole was calculating the ratio of the number of school days left to the number of weekends left or something like that..the answer was like 4.125 to 1 or something. DeVonne was counting the days left to her bday, which was 90 but she miscounted so it's really 91 or something. I looked over at them next to me and I said, "what are you doing?" and before any of them could answer my teacher said, "Les trois, quittez la classe" which translates into "you three leave the class"..so we did. The even funnier part is that we are all in homeroom together and she's our homeroom teacher. French is 2nd period and Homeroom is right after that..she didn't say anything in homeroom though so yeah..hopefully she won't say anything tomorrow but my participation for that day went blahhhh

So I got a big fat ZERO on my interview I had to turn in last week for History cus she doesn't accept late work AT ALL..unless you're dying at home..no wait, not even, you have to always turn it in no matter what. Well it was only 15 points, I can make it up..but dude..15 points can make a really big difference! oh well its over

hmm..so what shoes should I buy for sadies..I need nice CHEAP shoes..this gal is broke as of right now

and who the hell am I gonna freakin take to winter ball!!??! dammmmmmmm..okay

No comments: