Saturday, October 13, 2001

dang, Lisa is the biggest nerd ever..last night, since we both were home, we were just talking on the phone with each other. We were talking about Afganistan and what-not, and then I said Taliban! She hella made fun of the way I said it..I say it TAH-LEE-BAWN or TAH-LEE-BAN..she says it all weird and crap..TAH-LEE-BUN..anyways..we called like a million people..we argued from 9-12 about how to say that word..and of course I was right.

I visted Ryan yesterday at the hospital...but only for like 2 minutes because I went with Hansen to pick Mehgan and Diana up..they were there for so long! They went after school around 1-2ish until we got them around 7ish..crazy. Then after we got some pearl drinks..and we ate spicy chicken in the car..we took Diana home, but Mehgan and I went down cus she needed to change out of her uniform because we thought that we were going to go out..but we didn't. I came home, talked on the phone, then went to bed.

I went through 3 wardrobe changes today. This morning, I woke up around 7 30ish to get ready for my sisters volleyball tournament. My mother and I left around 10 to go home and get ready for the Mother/Daugher Luncheon..that was fun..We left around 2ish to go back to St. Victor's to pick up my sis. I drove home, changed my clothes, and took an hour nap. My sister woke me up and I took her and her friends to go watch Corky Romano..oh man that movie was so dam funny..I wish I watched it with Diana or Sheila or something..cus it was a laughing laughing movie..So after I took my sisters friends home, we went home and I took another nap because I was feeling all groggy and crap. Now here I am nice and awake..I did a lot of thinking about someone while I was in the car..I finally heard his voice..that was the best feeling ever..what can I do?? ehh..okay..no thinking tonight..maybe I shall call someone to get my mind off of things

No comments: