Saturday, October 06, 2001

dang..I hate AOL sooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. I went on for like 5 minutes, then signed off real quick, then tried to sign back on..it took friggen 45 minutes to sign on!! well, I signed on before that but my buddy list didn't show at all.

anyways....I haven't blogged since tuesday..this week went by so fast..on wednesday, I was a leader for the Sophomore retreat thing..well I wasn't a leader, I was the student coordinator and I got to hold the cool walkie talkie..that was like the most tiring day in the whole wide world because we had to be at school by 645am!!! hmm..on thursday (yesterday) I watched friends at my aunts house..I looooooooooooooved it! I was so glad that Ross is the father....oooh! I got like a shit load of tests back this week, and I am officially failing french. I know I have an F or something because dammm..but I got an A on my history test! that was a miracle!

so today was "homecoming" at my school..I felt really shitty today though..I got my rag, I got a sore throat, and I have been congested since wednesday..it is bad to sleep with the window open. We had gospel choir practice today too..that was okay. My mother picked me up, and we went to pick my sis up at SJV for her volleyball game..but she wasn't there! My mom got all paranoid..and we went to her friends house to go looking for her..but we finally found her and she got dropped off at home..by the time I got home, that left me with only 30 minutes to change and whatnot, then I went with Hansen and Jeremy to the Indy fashion show. We met up with Jenna, Anne, Di, Meg, and Meg's cousin..I took like 2349743543 pictures of John and Goodrich..they both looked so adorable..anyways..I am soo tired..and NOTRE DAME IS GONNA WIN!!!!!!!! whooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: