Wednesday, October 31, 2001

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! everyone..and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER..

anyways, today didn't even feel like Halloween to me..I am really sleepy right now and it is only 11 30..I have been on this comp off and on since 6 30 doing my history project and chatting and whatnot. I went to Bellarmine today for PCN sign-ups. That got me excited cus PCN is so much fun...and I was playing with this shocky thingy..I didnt know what is was..somethiing electric something..but yeah it was fun. I attempted to sleep when I got home, but I didnt. Not even ONE trick or treater came to my door, I think it is because I turned the lights off. My mother was at work and my sister was at a party..so it was just me..(I wanted all the candy to myself) haha..there were interesting costumes at school today..Diana had the most SEXIEST unibrow..haha..well actually it was HELLA ugly..I saw someone dressed as a penis, I saw Quailman (that was the greatest)..umm and people wore big ass underwear as like shirts and stuff..Angela and Michelle were so cute..Wayne and Garth! Angela hella looked like him too..cus her hair is long like his..what else..ummm..Mariels was so funny.Michael Jackson. I just wore Tigger ears, black dickies, and an orange sweatshirt cus I was cold and I wanted to be comfortable. Too bad it got hot by the end of the day..but Jenn was Pooh and Jenna was Piglet..Jenn brought all the Pooh stuff she had in the whole entire world..she was struggling. hmmmmmm..k time to sleep

No comments: