Saturday, October 20, 2001

I thought today would go really slow, but it didnt. After school today, I was playing with Sheri's skateboard..and stuff. My cousin Gene was there today too, and I drove his car! He was too lazy to got it under the bridge thingy, so I went and got it. Chris Tichenor accompanied me just in case I crash or something. The ride back to school went by smoothyly, but too bad I cannot parallel park for shit. Anyways, afterwards, I did community service at Sacred Heart with Micaela, Jenna, and Maria. Dam, hangers kept multiplying..I had to hang clothes and stuff..I felt so good about myself when a lady said "God Bless You" to me..I was like wow!! So I am going to do community service every friday now. My hands got so dirty and I felt so dirty afterwards, but at least I helped the less fortunate. My heart almost broke when I had to tell a lady that we were closed. She was pregnant and she had a baby with her..and she said "Please, just let me in?" but I had to say no..man that was the worst cus no one else wanted to! anyways..we were waiting for Marias dad to pick us up..so Jenna and I went to Wendys across the street and bought some food. When I got home, I took a quick shower and then went to bed. It was around 5ish..and I woke up around 8. I ate pizza then I called Lisa around 9 and we got off at like 11. Now I am online blogging

Yay it's Angelas party tomorrow..whoo..okay bye

No comments: