Saturday, October 27, 2001

oh man I am so tired..I feel like shit. I think yesterday was a bad day..like I had fun and stuff but it was bad. I forgot this interview I had due for history at home..that was the worst..and I didnt get to watch "On the Line". It showed so late everywhere and my mother wanted me home early for some reason..eh well..maybe I can watch it today or tomorrow.

So during gospel choir yesterday, we sang one song the whole entire time..well one hour on her just talking and the other hour singing one song. I had to keep going in and out of the chapel because my phone kept ringing. Daryl called me around 3 and said that Kristian was picking me up..so I said okay..I went back inside and then 30 minutes later Kristian calls and asks if I could leave choir now..and I couldn't so he said that Linn was picking me up..so I said okay..I went back inside again..and saaang..but when Linn came there were like 3473498573485 people in the car already..well maybe not that much but you know what I mean. After he dropped off some people at home we went to Paul's house. I was really tired cus I didnt have my nap yet so I went to sleep on the little bed thingy in the little living room thingy..I awoke to Paul kicking me awake! how mean is that!? then I saw Daryl saying nevermind nevermind..so I followed Daryl outside cus I thought he needed me for something..but he didnt.. Christopher Ha Nguyen was there about to cut his hair..good thing I was there because Daryl would have gone out in public with his hair looking like shit. First Chris cut a mullet on him..that was horrible..then Daryl had three tails..that was even more ugly..then he had just one but fat tail...so Chris tried to make it thinner..after a long time of saying "DARYL!! THAT'S UGLY!!" Chris just cut it all off..Daryl's hair ended up really short..well not really..but short. I saved your life Daryl!

We finally left to go to the movies..but it was late already..so I just said nevermind because I didnt wanna upset my mother by coming home late..so I went with Daryl and Josh to pick up Angela and Jenna. I guess we surprised Angela because she said "what are you doing here?" when we came into her house. She got ready anyways and we picked up Jenna and we were on our way..too bad we didn't know where.. so we were parked at a gas station parking lot for a while.. I text messaged Michelle and we just went to her house..saw bits and pieces of "Hannibal" then we went to my aunts house. We watched "DisMissed" which was very interesting because it had baklas.. Angela said whoa..theyre all boys! A little before it was over, they went home. I continued to watch tv with my sister and my cousin Charlie. We watched "Spy Kids" then "Lizzie Mcguire" and "Even Stevens". I found out that I fell asleep when "So Weird" was on because my mother woke me up at 3 and said we were going home. I got home, changed into my pajamas..and slept..I have no idea why I am up already though..but I was coughing like there was no tomorrow earlier..

It's okay I will feel better before I go out..I have a long day ahead of me..I hope I don't start my rag today!

No comments: