Thursday, October 11, 2001

NOTRE DAME IS THE BEST!!

whoooo!! I am soooooooooo happy that Notre Dame WON!! I can finally breath again!!! I knew it all along! I now love the PERIODIC TABLE, FRUITS, and VEGETABLES!! haha..dammmmmm Sheila, that was crazy!! Those chat rooms were fun girls!!! whooooooooo NOTRE DAME..our prayer worked!!! my stupid spacebar is broken now..I have to press on it hella hard to type..anywayssssssss..the VOTING paid off!! shooot, if we lost I would have been so mad..we had our parents voting, our teachers were even voting on their comptuers in their lil offices..people from outta town, state, and country!! we got people on the Philippines for goodness sake!! haha....I didnt do my homework this whole week! Well I did, kinda...but not til after 9pm..and my radio was never off..and today, I was online for 5 hours straight without getting cut off!! woweeeeee!!! but my ass hurts now..yay!!!!!!! NOTRE DAME IS GOING TO BE AT THE PEACE AND UNITY BOMB ON OCTOBER 25, 2001!!!!!!

No comments: