Thursday, October 18, 2001

hmm..so I have nothing to blog about..lemme think..oh yeah, yesterday I took a 4 hour nap. It was wonderful. I was pooped from sophomore breakaway day so right when I got home around 3 30ish, I plopped myself on my bed and went to sleep. I did not wake up until 7pm and then I did all my homework.

Today, I took another wonderful nap. I was extremely tired because of the little amount of sleep I had the previous night. All my classes were very soporific. I woke up to the sound of my phone making that beeping sound when someone text messages you..it was Daryl being silly using Ben's phone. I went back to sleep and home came my sister and my mother with McDonald's. I ate, then I played snake..trying to beat my high score. Now, I should be doing my homework, but I am not. I would rather spend the rest of my time pondering about life and whatnot.

So, how am I doing? I hardly take the time to really think about that. hmm..I am happy I guess, kinda bored at times, but happy. Sometimes I wish for something, but I have to LET GO and LET GROW (that was our Sophomore Breakaway Day theme). It is really hard to let go of something you really love..you've known it almost all your life..it's a part of you. *sigh* I wonder, what's going to happen when college comes? I feel like this is it, this is my last chance to do anything..but how can you when you just can't? I am so freakin scared out of my mind, but dude..when something is that important to you, you're supposed to do all you can to keep it. Everything around you reminds you of that thing..and I mean everything..even if it's a morsel of rice stuck to your shirt. I hate it when I am confused. I wish I just had someone who could relate with me. I think the only way for me to grow is to let go..but I did let go! I moved on, but I moved back..I move on and move back and on again. It's just a damn cycle that repeats itself..you know sometimes I wish that I never encountered some things in this world, because you spend your every waking moment thinking about it and wishing to have it. I know I have the rest of my life to live, but life is so short! I really do not want to grow up with this incompleteness, but I guess it's the only way for me to stay sane in this crazy world of ours. aw shoot, do you ever get that deja vu feeling? That is exactly what I have right now..well I am a positive person most of the time, and I believe that everything is okay in the end, and if it is not okay, then it is not the end..I don't think anything really comes to an end anyways..sooo

anyways......FRIENDS is on tonight, I missed it last week because of the hardcore voting. Well the tv was on, but so was the radio, and I was on the computer in a chat room with IMs surrounding the screen and some peoplpe on the phone...yuup I am sooo multi-talented. but OH MY GOSH! I was so upset that they postponed the concert to December (I heard the heart-breaking news...well not really heartbreaking..on monday or tuesday I believe)..like dude, I let my GPA drop for a week! Don't the artists know that there are other ways of transportation other than flying? There are cars, trains, buses, boats! Gosh..oh well, it's kinda a good thing because that week is already hectic enough. Well maybe as I wait for Friends to come on, I can start on my homework.. tootles

No comments: