Wednesday, October 24, 2001

oh grossss..you think you know a person, and you miss having that person around like crazy but then.....TURN-OFF! I hate it when that happens..why can't things just stay nice and happy and dandy forever? without that whole "yuuuck what the hell was I thinking?!?" phase. You miss a person for who they were BEFORE, but whatever they are NOW you canNOT stand. why does that have to happen? Some things are better left in the past, but some things in the past just cannot be left! oh dear..so what do I do? I don't even know what the hell my problem is..I just really hate to see someone you care about mess themselves up..especially when you can't do anything about it..eh well..The most valuable thing I learned in my World Religions class is KARMA..it happens to everybody..so be careful! What you do now will be justified in one way or the other in any shape or form..so be careful!

No comments: