Wednesday, October 24, 2001

oh but anyways, I started my list of possible potentials..shit this is hella hard..I am kinda leaning in one direction though, but I am not so sure..Winter Ball is 6 weeks from now, and it is interesting how my feelings change within 6 weeks. I will get my date at least 2 weeks before..but wait..what if he gets asked already? hmmm..lemme make a list of pros and cons...

asking 6 weeks before Winter Ball
PROS
+ more time to plan
+ he is YOURS for the next 6 weeks
+ if you like him, that is good because he is YOURS for the next 6 weeks
+ you might find the love of your life through a BLIND date
+ he might get asked already
CONS
- you might not want to take him anymore
- you plan last-minute if you do it later
- you might get stuck with a sucky date if it's last minute
- you might get stuck with a horrible blind date
- feelings toward him change within the 6 weeks
- you do not want him to be YOURS anymore

okay yeah that did not really help..how about I get my date at least 3 weeks before? yeah sounds good to me..but the latest would be 2 weeks.

No comments: