Tuesday, October 16, 2001

PSATs today were not all that bad..I skipped like 3 analogies though..but dude! Our vocab books do pay off! Yesterday, we learned new vocab words, and one of those words were on the PSAT test! SOPORIFIC to be exact..which means causing sleep..so yeah, hopefully I got that right. We were done testing at 10:30 but we couldnt leave because the freshmen were not done with their tests yet..so I spent an hour with my homeroom playing calculator and cell phone games.

Afterwards, we ate out at Applebees then went to Valley fair..I had to go back to school at 3 for a Sophomore breakaway day meeting..then my mother picked me up and we went to Eastridge after we picked up my sister. gosh I have to wake up early tomorrow..sucks to be me! 6 45 am! ahhh..I am gonna be dead tired tomorrow..k bon soir!!!!!

oh yeah..only about 10 more days to Block B! yay..I LOVE YOU DIANA!! hahaha =)

No comments: