Sunday, October 21, 2001

Dang, yesterday got me all tuckered out. I just woke up from another nap..boy it was good. I guess today is my lazy but productive day. It's lazy because I stay home and don't go out, but it is productive because I have to do my homework.

So yesterday, I left my house around 1ish. Christopher picked me up and we found a pink tie at Valley Fair! Afterwards, we went to Great Mall, but no luck there. We went to Angela's house around 5 or 6ish and then I went to pick up Sheila around 6ish at her house. Chris let me drive his car. The thing I hate about driving the most is staying in the lines..life would be so much easier if there weren't any dam lines you had to drive or turn or stop within. Anyways, we arrived back at Angela's safely.

Sherilyn arrived at Angelas not long after..so for a while it was just Sheila, Sherilyn, Chris, Jerrold, and I. We laughed like there was no tomorrow..you know in the movie Zoolander how he couldn't go left? or was it right? anyways, we made a lil game out of it. Chris couldn't go left, Sheila couldn't go right, Sherilyn couldn't pick up her feet when she walked, Jerrold could only walk backwards, and I could only walk sideways, I couldn't walk straight. Later on, as more people started coming, Kristian and Dominick joined us. Kristian and Dominicks were the best. Kristian had to have both of his hands on an object when he walked and Dom could only walk on edges of things..so when he wanted to go to the kitchen, he had to walk around the whole room in order to get there. This game went on for quite a while..if we did not follow our rule for the way we were supposed to walk, we would owe everyone a dollar. Some people just didn't bother standing up, like Jerrold, because of the diffifultness! haha yeah right. I traded with Dom for a while, but his was hard..so we traded back. We ran a sideways race and even played paper scissors rock..I won both of those.

Finally, when there were a lot of people there, Angela told us we couldn't play anymore because we all just looked...pathetic. haha..umm..let's see..I went out driving again, but with Chris and Lisa and Ryan and Michael..we used Chris' car and we went to CJ's house..we stayed for 5 minutes, and Lisa drove back..OMG..my life flashed before my eyes..a Camero almost hit us. freakin Lisa! When we got back, there were more people there..we sat around a table, talked, told stories..then ghost stories.

We moved inside for the ghost stories because it was more funner that way..and warmer..and less scarier. I went to the kitchen when Jeremy and Hansen arrived to chow down on some grub..it was good..I went out driving again, but with Daryl and Sheila. We were on our way to dropping Sheila off at her house, but we turned around to get Sherilyn because we thought she still needed a ride..so when we got back to Angela's house, Daryl went back inside to get Sherilyn. Sheila sat up in front with me, and she's like "let's go around the block!" so I said okay and we did. We came back, and there was Daryl with a oh my gosh look on his face with Dominick. I let Daryl drive because I was tired already..

Due to the excessive moving I did from inside to outside, I got sick. You know when you move from somewhere hot to somewhere cold then hot and cold again? yeah that's what I did..not a good thing..I think thats why I am so tired today, and I cant breath out of my nose..alright..time to stop being lazy now because its almost 5 and I have OH so much homework to do....

No comments: