Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Friendship Games Weekend!
So I am pretty excited for this weekend... well my weekend starts tomorrow I guess. It's my 5 year 4 month anniversary (since the first time we got together) with Jonathan tomorrow and so he's coming to Santa Cruz, and then Friday afternoon we're going to leave for Fullerton. BUT, Villiard and John need a ride to Fullerton, soo I told them that they had to come with Jonathan on thursday if they wanted to ride with us. AND Ellison is coming for Sherilyn either thursday night or friday morning because it's their anniversary on friday. That means we're going to have a big sleepover galore! Shit, that means Sher and I are going to have a hard time studying for our chemistry midterm friday morning. Oh well, we miss our friends.. so we'll find time.

No comments: