Monday, October 06, 2003

More haters.
those haters left another message with our magnets that read, "i want an ugly kid". Maybe they're just fucking around or maybe they hate us or maybe they really want ugly kids.. eh whatever. but goodness, there are signs all over the place that say "no haterade!" people should really think about that.

Sucky goodbye.
I hope I get to see Jonathan soon because our last goodbye did not go so well. I handed him his wallet and didn't even look at him. I was mad, but I think it was a perfectly good reason. I hate goodbyes like that! Well it's the first one, so I hate how I can't just see him the next day and give him a phatty hug. Friday seems sooooooo long from now!

Yay!
On a happier note, I got my first college essay back today and I passed! My teacher said that the majority did not pass, so I was relieved. It's only the draft though, so I shall perfect this essay when I turn in the final draft.

No comments: