Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Officially a nerd.
At ND, I always did hw the night before, the morning of, or the minute before it was due.. but not anymore...

-Yesterday, I finished chemistry problems that are not due til THIS wednesday.
-Today, I finished an english essay that isn't due til FRIDAY.
-Today, I also finished a chemistry lab report that isn't due til thursday.. well I'm not completely done, just one more calculation.
-Tonight, I am planning to finish a chemistry prelab that isn't due til thursday.
-The last thing I wanna do tonight is read some articles that I was supposed to read by yesterday, so that's the only thing I'm behind on.. good thing we didn't discuss it in class.

With all of that done, I have no hw for the rest of the week.. except for new assignments that possibly can be assigned, but most likely not. It's weird because I've been doing hw almost non-stop since I got out of my last class. But yeah, the stress of this week is slowly going away. I think I should do my hw like this more often; a little bit each day. I am dreading next week because of MIDTERMS and the rest of the quarter because of more essays and research papers and blah. Oh well. Back to hw.

Oh yeah! My mommy and sister and [maybe] boyfriend might come and visit me tomorrow!

No comments: