Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Bleh.
So I am back from taking my Psychology exam.. the class is an hour and 45 minutes long, and it took me only 45 minutes to take the test. I guess it isn't so bad that I finished early because a lot of other people finished before me. I'm just scared because I did study last night. I didn't want to overdue the cramming so I stayed up and did some chemistry. I woke up bright and early, ate cinnamon toast crunch, and was 30 minutes early for my class. I looked at the study guide which had 2593045803495 concepts on it, and I did study each and every concept, but just vaguely and not detailed. The thing that sucked is that on the exam, only few of the concepts, and I really mean FEW, were on the exam, and they were detailed! =( I hope I got a C at least.

No comments: