Sunday, October 19, 2003

I had a great weekend with my sweetie and my mommy and sister. Friday, I went to my sister's vball game and they kicked ass.. and later that night I went to a Kaisahan show because Samantha was dancing. My sister's friends and Jonathan slept over again. Saturday morning, my mom cooked us all breakfast. Then, I went with Jonathan to get another new phone.. but this time it's Verizon, the only service that works well in Santa Cruz. So I gave my samsung picture phone to my sister and got a smaller samsung phone. Jonathan and I watched "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" at Mercado at midnight and there were HELLA people there.. the movie was pretty good, very intense. Back at my house, we fell asleep on the floor again with my sister. Sunday (this) morning, I woke up and Jonathan was gone. I forgot that he had work at 7am.. haha he was late because he kept falling asleep. I did homework and then went to church with Jonathan. He's taking me back to Santa Cruz tomorrow morning =(

Officially stressed out.
So, I'm still doing hw (well I'm taking a break so I can blog), and I looked at my student planner and ahhh. I have 2 midterms to study for, lots of reading to do, a lot of chemistry hw (problems, prelab report, and lab report), start on my research paper for english (well just start researching and find 3 articles), and any random assignments my teachers decide to throw at me. Oh yeah, I also have to start my first draft of another english essay and start the final draft of a psychology paper that are due next monday/tuesday. I'm afraid I'm not gonna get those done, or stress to get those done, because I'm gonna be in Fullerton all this coming weekend for friendship games.. ahh! someone do my hw for me!

No comments: