Sunday, October 05, 2003

So I'm back in Santa Cruz once again.. I have SOOOOOO much homework to do. I brought all of my books home and did not even open my backpack once. Let's see, what have I been up to. Thursday night my Jonathan and Ellison visted me and Sher. Since they didn't have school the next day, they just stayed the night. We showed them around campus.. fed them.. made the watch us do hw.. slept. Friday Jonathan and I drove home and I was dizzy as hell.. I slept in the car for a real long time and later that night we watched "School of Rock" with Diana, Villiard, Anne, and Villiard's cousin. At Mercado, we saw Michelle and Diane and Micaela and Maria.. it was great seeing some NDers again! Afterwards, we chilled at my house and Diana and Jonathan slept over. My sister's friends slept over too so we had a house full of kids. My mom cooked us all pancakes saturday morning and Villiard came too. 2 hours later she cooked lunch and we ate again. Jonathan went to work (like always) so Diana, Villiard, and I went to Bulldogs and we got our navals pierced (except for Villiard). dianaDam that shit hurt. I watched TV at home and spent time with my sister and cousin.. then Jonathan got out of work and we stopped by his apartment so he could pick up some stuff.. then we fell asleep watching "The Wedding Singer" at my house. Jonathan left early this morning to go to WORK (surprise surprise) and I went with my mom, sister, and cousin to my uncle's place... then we went to my other uncle's place. My mom took Sher and I back to Santa Cruz and it looked like she was gonna cry again.. my poor mommy, I love her so much! lkasjdflkajsdflk now I gotta do the hw I did not do.
me in distress.. u don't need to see my naval

No comments: