Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Friendship Games 2003
Since I finished ALL my hw for this week, I can spend all my time on thinking about Friendship Games. Well, not thinking.. planning in a way. So I told my mom all about Friendship Games and how I wanted to go.. and how I was gonna go.. then she said the only way I can go is if Jonathan drives me and goes with me and blah blah blah.. so I said well suuuure, that's not a problem! So he booked a room at the Hampton Inn near Fullerton for the weekend of the games. I'm looking forward to it because Sher might come, so that means her bf too, and Jonathan's friends, and maybe more of mine. He got a good deal on the rooms too.. well duh, employee discount. So, after midterms next week.. I can have a fun weekend with my sweetie and friends.

No comments: