Monday, October 20, 2003

Whoops!
So Jonathan dropped me off in Santa Cruz this morning, and right before I left to go to class and before he left to go home, I see his glasses laying on my desk. I notice that the "arms" on the frames were crooked, so I attempted to bend it back to it's original state. I ended up breaking it while Jonathan stares at me and says "noooooooooo".. haha. I'm sorry! I broke your glasses!

Passing grade!
So I received my first essay back today, and I got a B! I was VERY happy that I passed, but a little disappointed that it wasn't an A because I thought it was A material. Oh well, hopefully on the next one.

First college exam
My first college exam is tomorrow morning for PSYCHOLOGY. This is my favorite class and also my proposed major, so I should not be dreading it. BUT I AM BECAUSE IT'S THE FIRST ONE AND THERE IS A LOTTT OF MATERIAL I NEED TO REVIEW! Please pray for me at 10am tomorrow morning.

No comments: