Monday, February 17, 2003

VALENTINE'S/PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND

Friday G 0 o D r i C h (12:07:55 aye em): HAPPY VALENTINES DAY my lovely princess

Goodrich was the first one to greet me a happy valentine's day. I thought that I was going to have a horrible, horrible day, but things couldn't have been any better. When I got to school, I got a lot of valentine's day surprises from my wonderful, wonderful friends! I even got a dozen roses that made me feel flattered. Aww.. a lot of girls at school got surprises from their boyfriends, it was sickening, but it was all good. I didn't cry like DeVonne.. haha she cried when she saw these HUUUUUGE flowers that this one girl got from her bf. Jenna, Angie, Di, and I left during the beginning of 7th and went to Bellarmine. There was hella traffic, so we were worried that Daryl was going to beat us to his car. We all decorated his car and then hid in my car and waited for the man of the hour to see his valentine's day surprise. Jenna jumped out of my car (well actually my mom's car) and gave Daryl a big hug. So Jenna left with Daryl. Angie, Di, and I headed to Party City so Diana could buy some stuff for Villiard. She bought 16 balloons, but they gave her 18... and I bought 10 regular sized balloons and 1 huge one. The three of were there for hours.. the line was huge. I guess a lot of people like to do last minute valentine stuff. We headed to Villiard's house to decorate his room. His mom went home real quick to let us in, then she left. Diana, Angie, and I did a wonderful, wonderful job! I did all the balloon arrangements, while Di and Angie did the streamers and hershey hugs n kisses. The room looked great. Freakin Villiard though.. instead of going through the front door, he went through the back and looked through his window and saw his room.. he walked in.. saw our shoes.. and looked for us. Angie and I were hiding behind the door in his parents' room, and he found us! haha.. then Diana jumped out of his closet and greeted him a happy valentine's day. It was sweet. So Angie and I went to PCN practice.. after practice, Linn and I went to pick up Romel and we headed towards Jonathan's work. He told me that he was going to be working all night, so I wanted to surprise him... Right when we got there, my heart was beating so fast and I chickened out. Linn brought the balloons inside and delivered them for me, he gladly told Jonathan that I was in the car and I was too chicken to go out. Man, I've never been so scared in my life. After Linn and Romel pulling me outta the car, we finally went in. I said happy valentine's day again, and the three of us left and went home to Linn's house. Sher and I were planning to sleep over at Linn's house again, so it was PAAAAARRTAY time again. haha. I boxed Richard! He's got hella long arms.. I could have been knocked out. Later that night, Jon picks me up and we go drive around and talk. It was fun catching up with him because we haven't done that in a long time. A cop was driving around giving people tickets, so we bounced. We bought Sher her two tacos from Jack in the Box and he stayed at Linn's house for a while with me and Sher. Linn was already passed out on the couch. When Jonathan left, Sher and I were able to share our wonderful vday stories.. Sher was my valentine.. haha.

Saturday
So Sher and I woke up bright and early to go and buy toothbrushes at Safeway. We had PCN practice... and then I went home for my cotillion practice. More than half of the people weren't there.. and more than half of the more than half that didn't show up did not call me to tell me that they weren't coming. If I had known, I wouldn't have wasted MORE time and money.. but whatever. Practice was fun, we finally finished chacha. Ei, Nicole, Sher, and I left to go to Sher's house and I told everyone to just close the door when they left. I read a book that someone gave to Sher, and I got teary-eyed. While Sher and I were waiting for our ride, we watched a video of their trip to the PI during xmas break. John and Goodrich picked us up and we went to gmall to watch "Daredevil". We met up with some other people.. but I wonder how the movie was cus I ended up sleeping towards the end... and Sher did too cus we were lacking sleep! The four of us went to In n Out... then to Taco Bell to meet up with Angie who was there with Joshie. We all went to Goodrich's house.. while they were "jammin" on the guitar and drums, I decided to take a nap. John woke me up and we all left, and by this time it was the four of us plus Angie.. we picked up some DVDs at John's.. went to Angie's and watched "Two Can Play That Game" and I laid down on her couch. Jonathan picks me up, and we go to his house so he could shower and change and stuff. I, on the other hand, was very, very tired and slept like there was no tomorrow.. and just ended up sleeping there.. haha.

Sunday
He took me home around 7 on his way to work and I slept again. He picked me back up around 3 and we went to drop off some film and pick up some stuff at Diana's house. He dropped her off at Anne's house and then we went to Happi House cus he was hungry. I asked him when I was going to pick up my pictures, and he said Wednesday.. I started freaking out because I needed them on TUESDAY! We went back to Long's and fixed everything. So we had to kill time before we met up with Jenna at Mercado. We went to his house again so he could do hw, while I laid down. I started feeling sad and wanted to go home.. but we went to Mercado anyways. We watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". it was my second time watching and I STILL cried... he took me home, but I wouldn't tell him what was wrong, so we drove around.. talked for a while.. and I felt better. I went to get my Big Cheeseburger at Jack in the Box and I let him drive my car back.. he's actually good... So I ate my Big Cheeseburger and called it a night.

Monday TODAY!
I have been sitting on my ass for a long time and I must START my SSP portfolio now. TOOTLES! Happy 73rd birthday to my mama (my grandma)!

No comments: