Wednesday, February 05, 2003

from the mind of a second semester senior

so yesterday was the first day back from vacation, and the first day of the new semester! I love my schedule because I have classes with fun people! with a lot of NEW people too.. it's great! I also have 7TH FREE! yeah!!! Angie, Ei, Sher, and I went to cinema savers to watch "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" because we were allowed to leave school early! yep! I also got a parking space in the senior parking lot. Could this semester get any better? Hopefully my grades won't suck as much as they do this semester.. I went to a confirmation meeting, haven't done that in a while.. and watched AMERICAN IDOL!

Today, I didn't feel too well so I stayed home from school.. I think I'm gonna stay home tomorrow too because my head hurts.. my throat hurts.. my eyes hurt.. everything! It's okay.. the weekend is coming up! I'm glad that Charles from American Idol made it to the top 10! His voice is sexyyy

No comments: