Sunday, February 09, 2003

me (9:40:47 pee em): do you know where one may be able to buy lobster stuffed animals?
specialKris414 (9:41:48 pee em): what?
me (9:42:07 pee em): do you know where i could buy a lobster stuffed animal?
specialKris414 (9:44:02 pee em): oh hahai thought you were looking for a stuffed animal stuffed with lobster
me (9:44:09 pee em): hahaha
me (9:44:11 pee em): EW

weekend update

So on FRIDAY, I did not go to school again.. but not because I was sick, but because my school is shady as fuuuk. I hella wanted to go to school to, but no.. geeez. It's hella gay how they let people off the hook all the time for doing dumb shit, but when MONEY is involved.. then it's a totally different story. ANYWAY, at around 11, I got ready and met up with Eileen, Angela, Andrea, and my party animal sidekick Sherilyn.. haha. We watched "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". Gosh, it was the BEST movie on the world! THE BEST! Then I went to PCN practice at Calvin's, had a coregroup meeting.. and then tidied up the house while Chris and Josh helped. Then Sher, Mich, and I jumped into Josh's car to go to Linn's Lunar Fest. Josh said that he was sick and that he had a fever, but since Josh is like the boy who cried wolf, we didn't believe him until we got to Bellarmine and Jenna got mad at him for giving her a fever.. haha WHOOPS! We ate lots of good food, and then we went back to Linn's house to kick back. I didn't get to finish watching "Resident Evil" because my mother wanted me to be home. To my surprise, when I arrived a little after 12, NO ONE was home!

Saturday morning, Sher and I were supposed to go to Linn's house early to eat pancakes, but I was too lazy to get up. We arrived and practiced for PCN. Then all of a sudden a water fight broke out when Angela found Kristian's big water gun. Too bad it was taken from her and Angie and Hene were soaked to the bone! I have bruised knees from this stupid water fight too! I was chasing Angela, while wearing Linn's BIIIIIG slippers, cus Hene told me to pour water on her, then I HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAA tripped on a golf bag and HELLLLLLLLA fell..haha shiiiiiit.. that was the hardest fall of my life!!!! hahaha.. everyone and THEIR MOMS saw me fall.. oh well, it was funny. But after I fell, I was like OH SHIT and threw the water bottle at Angela's face. haha my bad! Then we sprayed some people with the hose.. and the stupid boys poured some water over my head with the BIG water jug... I had to go home to clean up before everyone went to my house for cotillion practice, but I was locked in my own car. Those dumb boys put shit in front of my car, behind my car, and in front of the driver's side door, so I would have to exit through the passenger door and get water dumped on me.. but I got a junior to move the shit cus I had something of his.. haha.. I left.. cleaned the house a little bit and Jonathan came so I could teach him what he missed last week. I was lazy, and he was laying down and drooling on my bed, so I just waited until everyone showed up. Practice was really productive. After practice, Sher and I had a car WAR with Jeremy, Joel, and Diana. Jer cut me off, so I had Sher throw cheez curls at him and his car.. then he stopped behind me and started throwing pencils and all this other shit from his car.. so Sher pencils at him too and paper and everything else we could find. People were staring at us like we were some crazy teenagers. Our war continued while we were on 680. Sher and I finally exited Berryessa and arrived at HOME, Linn's house. Sher and I practically live there now. We watched this bball stuff that we watched last year. like the slam dunk contest and blah blah. I had to go back home REAL QUICK to get my sister's bball stuff and drop it off at her friend's house cus she was sleeping over. Sher came with me and we had a nice talk in the car about everything. Back at Linn's, we watched Dominick play everyone Madden because he always won... Sher and I made fun of those stupid guys because they kept making sexual and sexists comments and jokes.. HA HA HA! laugh with me now. We watched "One Hour Photo" then called it a night.

Sunday morning, I woke up to the sound of my crazy cousins banging on the door and ringing the doorbell like there was no tomorrow. We watched "Save the Last Dance" and the American Idol DVD. While I was watchinig "Save the Last Dance" and while I was singing along to that song by K-Ci and Jojo, "Crazy", I started crying! Geez.. I guess there are A LOT of repressed feelings deep down inside me. I got ready for confirmation... went to confirmation.. dropped of Angie's backpack.. got some Jamba Juice.. picked up my sister and watched "Casper". I love that movie... AHH back to school tomorrow! I've missed it so much, but I know that I am not going to miss ALL my make up work =*( ahhh.. I am SOOOO emotional right now! I got my monthly visitor.

No comments: