Saturday, February 22, 2003

So my friday was VERY tiring. I had 4 hours of sleep, which is still pretty good, but wasn't enough for my long day. Luckily I got out at school at 12 because I have 7th free. Instead of taking a nap as planned, I rummaged through my closet in search for an outfit for the mixer. I needed something easy so Di and Sher would have an easier time matching. Haha.. yeah I just wore whatever: black and dark khakis are always easy. I picked my nerd up at work and we went to go eat at Lee Noodle House. After, we picked up Sher then I dropped him off at home. Sher and I picked up Linn then went to PCN practice. We practiced.. picked up Ei and then picked up Di who was locked outside of her house for a while (ha!). I picked up my soph sister Joanne and Krystal. I brought all my friends down with me to say hi to Jonathan, but his sleepy ass was in bed and said a groggy "hello" to the girls.. haha.. yeah whatta nerd. He continued to sleep while we left and went to the Mixer. Yah.. I had more fun working the door and the coat room than the actual dance itself. Oh well, Sher and Di were my twins.. so I guess we were triplets? haha.. Ei and Sher kept freaking and dancing with these RANDOM guys.. and I really mean RANDOM. They were THAT bored. The dance was THAT boring. Yeah.. Sher and I dropped off the sophies at home.. then Jonathan (the infamous nerd himsef), and his friend Jonathan picked us up at Sher's house. We ate at Denny's.. listened to them weird guys talk about online stuff.. then they dropped us back off at Sher's. I rested for a while. On my way home I visited the nerd for a while. When I got home, I talked on the phone and fell asleep.. whoops! Man.. that was a lot of NERD for just one day.

Wow i did a lot of dropping off and picking up. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LYVINIA! You're LEGAL! yay!

No comments: