Thursday, February 20, 2003

ooh yay its lisa (10:22:17 pee em): my mom keeps bringing him up
ooh yay its lisa (10:22:50 pee em): shes all your taste in guys is ugly.....why dont you be like jule and choose cute guys......jonathans so cute.

SO that was the IM of the Day. haha.. see that NERD! Lisa's mommy thinks you're cute! I went to Jamba Juice today and used the gift certificate that Ms. Megan Wong's mommy gave to me for valentine's day! Sweet huh! It was a thank you present for hleping Megan with her hw.. hhaha.. man I should help people more often with hw. Today I don't have much homework! I love not having a lot of homework.. it lessens my stress level. I watched the thing about Michael Jackson.. I knew he was a good guy all along. Well now I am just waiting for some nerd to get off of work. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY! YAY!

ooh yay its lisa (10:53:22 pee em): well now you know
ooh yay its lisa (10:53:24 pee em): so dont lose it

yes I love this girl!

No comments: