Thursday, February 13, 2003

Wow.. today at school was not bad at all! Although, someone is trying to be real CLEVER! But whatever, those people don't matter because they don't know us... man those haters.. too much haterade if you ask me.. shoot! haha okay, that was gay. Lunch was pretty fun! "aye aye cee cee cee bee bee cee bee add kuh!" haha.. I still remember it! All the seniors played HELLA good games! awww.. and Mich is so cute when she plays because she's so small.

My cousins came over again and made a huge mess. I cleaned my room.. and did NOTHING due to having NO HOMEWORK! I watched FRIENDS and FREDDIE is so cuuuute! even though he was a little fruity in the episode. I continued to do nothing and study vocab... Jonathan ended up being stranded at work, so I took him home.. whatta loser! haha jk.. he bought me a frostee so he's cool. AHHH I am glad this is a LONGGGG weekend.... but too bad it's VALENTINE'S day tomorrow =( It's okay.. Sher is STILL my valentine and we are going to "PAAAAAAARTAYYY" all weekend.

No comments: