Thursday, February 20, 2003

hmm.. so I haven't updated in a while. Well on Monday, I FINISHED my SSP project after picking up this NERD from somewhere downtown because he had my receipt for my pictures that I needed in order to finish my SSP. The bad news was that they did NOT have the pictures ready, but the good news was that he was gonna go pick em up for me the next day and bring em to school. OH yeah, good news #2 was that he bought me some coldstone. I stayed up until 2 finishing up my senior service project while the NERD kept me company on the phone.

Tuesday.. I was stressed out beyond my control. I didn't have my pictures, I didn't do ANY hw from the night before.[because I was dilligently working on my SSP], AND I was hungry. But ALL my worries about senior year disappeared at 4pm. My SSP presentation went GREAT! I went home and took a nap.. but this nerd kept calling me. I was still napping when he came to my house unannounced, so I had to get ready and stuff in a period of 5 minutes. We went to pick up his mom then dropped her off at ND for the soph parent night. I told his mom how he almost hit 3 cars when he was being dumb, she wasn't too pleased with him. So mr. nerd boy and I went to Japan town and ate at this sushi bar. Ew, there was squid sushi or something, and I wanted to try it. I didn't think that it would make a big CRUNCH when I put it in my mouth, but it did. I spit that shit out with the quickness. On the other hand, this nerd put the whole thing in his mouth and tried really really hard to chew and swallow. Man, it was so gross. We watched American Idol for a bit at his house.. then picked up his mom again. we finished watching AI.. he took me home and I did as much hw as I could.

Yesterday, I had to interview this guy named Tom for a govt project, so I took my nerd with me again. The interview went well. While the nerd was driving home, he tried to stop me from eating my McDonald's..but did that work? Hell no. I took a nice long nap when I arrived at home.. watched American Idol.. did hw.. and chatted on the telephone. School is still stressin me out, but I am glad that my SSP is OVER!

No comments: