Thursday, February 27, 2003

Aww spirit week is coming to an end TOMORROW! I really hope that our senior class pulls through! And for the record, I thought that the skit was funny, although SOME things were kinda "I can't believe you did that at school!" but yeah. Yesterday wasn't a good day for me.. well the school day at least. Anne opened her locker like hella fast and the corner of it slammed right into the right side of my face.. about 1 mm away from the corner of my right eye. It was a CLOSE one and it hurt like hell... the tears just started coming from my eyes and then that's when I started bawling. There was like a tiny indent left behind with SOME blood.. not a lot of blood, but there was blood. It's okay though Anne, I still love you.

Today at school, the highlight was chatting on AIMexpress with Diana, Anne, Andrea, and Genevieve when we were in the lab for govt... haha. We were getting a little too obvious though, but it's okay. When my mom got home from work, I was napping. In order to wake me up, she said the magic words, "Nette, wanna go shopping?" Shoot, I didn't have to answer her.. I put my hair up, fixed my clothes, and waited for her in the car.. haha..

AHH last day of spirit week tomorrow =( My LAST spirit week ever!

No comments: