Monday, November 18, 2002

*lisa it's your birthday, happy birthday lisa! I love you my dear! now go watch those rated R movies like there's no tomorrow =)

At confirmation, we played "Confirmation Jeopardy" with our candidates to review for their interview.. very very fun, but Mike and Eric were getting violent! ALL our leaders and candidates in our group were there too, except for Ms Lisa Marie who was sleeping. Aw boo, it was our last sunday together as the "waiting room" group, but it's okay, the new session starts dec 8! The American Idol concert was GREEEEEATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! oh my gosh!!! RJ is still my favorite!! Eileen, her parents, Megs, my sis, and my mommy had a wonderful time! I also saw Dominick, Laurie, Katherine, and some other ND girls there.

RJ Helton is the best, even if he does look like he's bakla! AHHHH and Justin's voice makes my heart sink. My only wish in life is to find a guy who can serenade me like that.. ohhhhh man!

No comments: