Saturday, November 23, 2002

WHAT A LONG FRIDAY! I took 459304543 million tests out of my 3 classes and MISS NADIA BHIMLA fell on her face during english! It was so funny because she tripped on Christia's backpack, and somehow she ended up on the other side of the room, just by tripping on the backpack. Everyone in class laughed so hard, and I was laughing really hard too, but I went up to her and asked her if she was okay. It was SOOO funny, and during homeroom, Nicole, Mic, and I kept laughing just thinking about it.

It was also my mother's 40th bday today. so I went to my house to spend time with her after waiting at Truong's house for a long time, and then at Mike's house and blah blah. We ate at my house, and then we all went shopping for our outfits. My lovely date was at work while I picked out our sadies clothes. I went to a family party for like 20 minutes and cut out to go meet up with everyone at MIkes house. After 3458345 hours, we left for the dance.. good thing the teachers let us in because they had already closed the door. The dance was fun, but the only drag was that we had to carry our jackets and purses with us the whole time because we were paranoid that someone was going to jack our shit. Truong treated Meg Angie and I to In N Out because all of us and our dates were broke, but Truong wasn't because he didn't go to sadies.. yupp.. a cheeseburger animal style never tasted so good in my life! What a wonderful friend (even though he never admits that he is WRONG). I took Megs home and we had some girl chatter in the car. Dam I am sleepy!! I have so much homework due on monday! ahhhh! and I have to do my COLLEGE ESSAY!!!!!!!

No comments: