Thursday, November 14, 2002

it is 12:14am and I just finished packing! I am gonna be on Jr. Retreat (as a leader of course) until friday. I'm glad that I am taking a break from school, but dam all that make up work! My Psych teacher already gave me what I will be missing, and geeez louise! Eh well, I'll just relax until Sunday night. So today at school, I looked at my grade for the last Physics test I took and I got a 95! I was so happy because I thought I did REALLY bad on it. But before that I got a math test back, which I got a 80% on, I got 10 points off, but I thought I did worse... I'm so mad that I'm missing the quiz tomorrow because I hella need to take a quiz to raise my grade! After school we had a Jr Retreat meeting (I'm so excited for it because last year I had so much fun!) and then Jenna and I went to Bellarmine for PCN sign-ups, but they were already over. So, we stayed and talked for a while, and went to Quiznos. There was no more clam chowder left, so I didn't get anything. When I got home, I told myself that I was going to take a nap and then I would pack.. yeah so I fell asleep at 630 and didn't wake up until 1030! haha.. but it was a GREAT nap! okay I'm tired.

No comments: