Sunday, November 24, 2002

I think yesterday's cotillion practice was the best one yet. I was a little bit disappointed because not everybody showed up at the time I told them to show up, but it was before my choreographer arrived. We learned new steps for chacha and started swing. I had the most fun with swing. Afterwards, people just chilled and ate and wrestled on the grass, and played football outside, and watched DVDs with me inside, and blah blah blah. Instead of going out, I watched movies with everyone who stayed at my house and everyone else who stopped by. We watched Zoolander, Poetic Justice, parts of Cinderella with Brandy, Sorority Boys, and didn't finish Slackers. John painted my nails while Ellison painted Diana's. Then I painted John's while Diana painted Goodrich's. We also made popcorn, and I accidentally put HELLA salt on one of the batches because I thought it was sugar.. whoops. I have so much homework to do!

No comments: