Sunday, November 17, 2002

Home sweet home again! I spent the night at Lisa's house and that was fun. I didn't get to her house until 1030 or 11 though because I had to take people home from Chris Lic's house. So at Lisa's we watched the movie I rented, Zoolander, and then we watched Mike's bootleg copy of Jackass.. oh my.. that was so funnyy.. I had a great time laughing. Meg and I ate LOTS and LOTS! Well I am too lazy to type now.. I just have a shitload of makeup homework to do and study for makeup tests.. BUT I am going to the American Idol concert today! whoo!

Oh yeah, I also spent some quality time with my cousins.. Nengs and Meeechets.. aww.. I miss our cousin days! Neneng made us her own versions of egg mcmuffins for breakfast.. those were good.. and then she told us her car incident.. dun dun dun. It's okay my dear, you're not a bad kid =)

No comments: