Thursday, November 21, 2002

Gosh, this is fuckin bullshit man. I can't even trust my own blood anymore, you know why? So a few weeks ago, I went out and I told my little cousin to watch my room because some little kids were gonna come over while I was gone. She said okay. When I came home, I discovered my drawer (with all my bracelets and hairties and accessories) was all disheveled and messed up! I have these two bracelet boxes I keep my bracelets in, and when I opened them, practically ALLLL my bracelets were gone, and I mean ALL. So I thought that the little kids jacked my stuff. I called my mom and started crying hard because a lot of those bracelets had sentimental value to me. She told me she would talk to the mom of those kids, but she highly doubted it was them. So nothing happened, and I began to accept that I would probably never see those bracelets again.
Soooo, the other day, my little cousin came over and what did I see on her wrist? TWO of my fuckin bracelets that I KNOWWWWW for sure are mine. Why do I know? Because one of them, I never took off when I was in 7th/8th grade, and it fell apart one time, so I used my own string, and it looked all ghetto, but I still loved it with all my heart. I ran to my room and called my mom and cried hard again because I found out it was her. My mom talked to my grandparents.. and then I talked to them about it yesterday and started crying hard again.
Today, my grandparents came home from my cousin's house and they told me that she totally denied everything. ah geeez.

No comments: