Saturday, November 16, 2002

Home sweet home! I feel like I haven't been home in a week, but it was only almost 2 days! But Jr Retreat was so fun! The juniors are a very interesting group of girls. Although, when Jenna and I woke up this morning, we both had these massive ass pains! Like I dunno why, but all the other leaders had butt pains too! I think it was from all the sitting on the hard floor. So Daryl took me home, well actually, he drove my luggage and Jenna while Ben drove me home, but I thought that that was cool because Daryl picked up Jenna and I last year from our junior retreat. I showered for 30 minutes or so.. that was great and then fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of the telephone ringing. Mariel, Sherilyn, and I arrived at Chris' game with Bellarmine leading by about 2 touchdowns or something.. I forgot but it was a lot of points. But some people were getting worried towards the end because the score was 28-20 with 2 minutes left, but Bell won, yay! It was cool, I had fun, and it was my last highschool football game (or well last bell football game) of my highschool career =(. I also got a very cool blue glow necklace from the game! I was talking to Henessey and I guess some people won't ever change, like no matter how much you try to get along with them, it's not going to happen. After the spectacular, wonderful, magnificent, and stupendously FUN game (haha okay it wasn't THAT great, but it was fun), we all went to eat at Flames. But dude, we were stuck in the parking garage at sj city college (where the game was) for an hour with Ian Mia and Earl. They were probably stuck even longer because their car was like at the wayyyy top. Some people were going crazy, lots of car honking and people doing the chicken dance with loud music! SO dinner was fun, we had our own version of what Freddie called "The View" at the very end of the 2nd table, our table. It was Sher, Mar, Fred, and I. haha.. we were talking about.. oh nevermind. So we all had fun times. Dam I'm tired and my throat hurts from all the screaming.

No comments: