Thursday, January 31, 2002

I feel so relieved right now because I finished my history project and it is only 10. I went to the opera today for french..it was called "Manon".. I thought that it was pretty good and the entire opera was in french..but there were sub titles on a screen at the top so it was coool.. My french teacher taught us how to say "I fucked you" in french. I thought it was pretty funny..cus all of a sudden she was talking about the "F" word in french. So yeah, we got back to school around 2 and I did not want to go back to class so DeVonne and I just stayed in Mrs. Riley's office until it was time to leave. I woke up with a sorethroat this morning, and by the time the day at school was over, I felt like crappp.. My head was bulging from a horrible headache..my throat still hurting..and I needed like a whole body massage cus I was aching. My mother picked me up and right when I got home, I went to sleep. I woke up still feeling like crap.. but my mom gave me advil and some soup. I feel a little better now. My freakin boyfriend gave me a scare..gosh..I was like already crying..but it's only because I am PMSing.. My monthly visitor will probaly stop by tomorrow morning or something..I know SOON though.. I can't wait til tomorrow, I get to see him =) He makes me feel so happy

No comments: